A home-built radial flow turbojet engine built by 16 year old Christopher Tomko based off of a standard automotive turbocharger. A prototype of the gas turbine was tested last year and the design was completed, finalized, and tested recently. The engine will not be in operation at the Faire, as it is very loud. However a video will be shown, along with a display of the engine’s design and construction process throughout.
Sign up for our mailing list.
- My place, my space. | allskycamera on About
- Fab Lab of the Week: Westport, CT Library's MakerSpace 3D Printing on About
- Josselin on Westport Mini Maker Faire is Saturday 28 April 2012
- Westport Mini-Maker Faire | NESIT Hackerspace on About
- Events Schedule for Westport Mini Maker Faire | Westport Mini Maker Faire on Announcing the “Rube Goldberg Experiment” – Apply Now!
Free Digital Copy