Our display will show projects created by home-schooled students from the Greater Greenwich – NYC area and Litchfield County. The projects include advanced LEGO EV3 robots, creations from hacked electronics, a Parallax-based robot, and electrical power from fruit. Projects were mentored by Robotics And Beyond. These kids are highly creative, enthusiastic and ready to tell you all about their work! The project as a whole is an example of what a group of young (7-13) homeschool students created during a 12 week program in robotics and electronics. The bulk of the display involves advanced robotics projects using the newest LEGO Robotics system EV3, which should be of interest to many visitors. Other projects involve fruit chemistry, hacked electronics and a Parallax-based robot.
Sign up for our mailing list.
- Fab Lab of the Week: Westport, CT Library's MakerSpace 3D Printing on About
- Josselin on Westport Mini Maker Faire is Saturday 28 April 2012
- Westport Mini-Maker Faire | NESIT Hackerspace on About
- Events Schedule for Westport Mini Maker Faire | Westport Mini Maker Faire on Announcing the “Rube Goldberg Experiment” – Apply Now!
- Events Schedule for Westport Mini Maker Faire | Westport Mini Maker Faire on Announcing the “Battle of the Homemade Bands” – Apply Now!
Free Digital Copy