TRACIMOC takes homeless comic books and transforms them into a unique useable and wearable art. All the art is created from the original comic print, which allows each piece to be completely unique. Tracimoc supports the recycling of these previously “worthless” comics and strives to use green materials to transform them into something new. Pieces include wallets, wall letters, canvas collage, rings, necklaces, clothing, earrings, pins, bracelets, cufflinks, photo frames, purses, musical instruments and more! Tracimoc will provide a DIY station for Pin/Key Chain/Zipper Pull Making.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Fab Lab of the Week: Westport, CT Library's MakerSpace 3D Printing on About
- Josselin on Westport Mini Maker Faire is Saturday 28 April 2012
- Westport Mini-Maker Faire | NESIT Hackerspace on About
- Events Schedule for Westport Mini Maker Faire | Westport Mini Maker Faire on Announcing the “Rube Goldberg Experiment” – Apply Now!
- Events Schedule for Westport Mini Maker Faire | Westport Mini Maker Faire on Announcing the “Battle of the Homemade Bands” – Apply Now!
Free Digital Copy